- Pivotal Cloud Foundry 1.12
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry 2.0
- Elastic Runtime/Pivotal Application Service
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elastic Load Balancing
After configuring AWS elastic load balancer to forward SSL traffic to Gorouter, the HTTP requests cannot pass into Gorouter successfully.
Gorouters report error logs as tls: no cipher suite supported by both client and server.
It turned out that the default Gorouter cipher suites are not matching elastic load balancer backend cipher suites.
1. Check your configurations of Gorouter cipher suites. Go to PCF 1.12 Elastic Runtime Tile, Networking section.
2. Add AWS ELB supported cipher with TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384
3. Save and click "Apply Changes".