- Pivotal Cloud Foundry 1.11 and above
- Dynatrace OneAgent BOSH Addon Installed
After a restore of ERT version 1.11 and above using BBR, all "cf push" events return a 502 error during the file upload:
Uploading test... Uploading app files from: /Users/pivotal/work/pcf/apps/cats-and-dogs/frontend Uploading 4.6K, 6 files Done uploading FAILED Error processing app files: Error uploading application. Server error, status code: 502, error code: 0, message:
Other cf commands such as ‘cf orgs’, ‘cf spaces’ work as expected with no 502.
In addition, Dynatrace OneAgent monitoring is configured on the system.
A conflict between the Dynatrace OneAgent NGINX and an NGINX module that both the cloud_controller and the bosh-director utilize.
- Open Dynatrace dashboard.
- Navigate to "Technologies" on the left-hand side.
- Select the "NGINX process group".
- Select the process "nginx".
- Select process group details.
- In the new screen that comes up select "edit".
- Turn off monitoring for "cloud_controller" and "bosh-director" nodes.
Note: The exclusion will be available once the injection has occurred and not before.