All Supported Products of Pivotal
Pivotal Support routinely requests diagnostic information from you when a support request is handled. This diagnostic information contains product specific logs, configuration files, and data appropriate to the situation.
Note: Collecting diagnostic information is the same as collecting or gathering log files or artifacts.
This article provides procedures for obtaining diagnostic information for all Pivotal products.
The diagnostic information obtained by using this article is uploaded to Pivotal Support. In order to properly identify your information, you need to use the file upload link you receive when you created your ticket. If you do not have this link anymore, just ask and the owner of your ticket can resend it.
- For information on filing a Support Request, see How to Submit a Support Request.
- For information on uploading your support files, see How to share and upload large files via Zendesk.
Select your product from this list.
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry - How to create a Cloud Foundry Support Ticket successfully
- Pivotal Greenplum - How to create a Pivotal Greenplum/HAWQ Support Ticket successfully
- Pivotal GemFire - How to upload artifacts to a support ticket