Creating a Spring Context configuration file manually is a tedious and error-prone process. The SpringSource Tool Suite helps you create the configuration file easily.
This article provides steps to create a Spring Context configuration file with multiple namespaces using SpringSource Tool Suite.
Steps to create a Spring Context configuration file using SpringSource Tool Suite:
- In the Project Explorer view, find the folder within which you want to add the context file.
- Right-click the folder and click New > Spring Bean Configuration File.
- Enter the file name.
- Select the namespaces you want to include.
- When you select a namespace, if there are more than one version available, the versions are displayed at the bottom of the dialog.
- Select the version that you require.
Note: If you do not select a version, the default (latest version) is used.