This article provides information on the support available for open source Apache httpd. It also provides information on the support methodology and supported platforms.
Supported Apache httpd Components
- Apache httpd
- Apache modules
Supported Apache httpd Versions
Pivotal supports the latest released versions of open-source Apache httpd 2.2 and 2.4 and maintenance releases of those versions (2.2 and 2.4) that were released no more than 12 months prior to the release date of the latest versions.
- Ubuntu (latest stable release and current long-term support release)
- Debian (latest stable release)
- RHEL, CentOS, Fedora (latest stable release)
- Mac OS X 10.6 and later
- Microsoft Windows XP and later
Additional Supported Platforms
- Other Debian-based Linux operating systems (latest stable release)
- Other RPM-based Linux operating systems (latest stable release)
- openSUSE, SLES, and derived (latest stable release)
- Solaris 10 (x86 and Sparc)
Support Methodology for Apache httpd
- VMware will attempt to reproduce and resolve any reported issues on reference platforms.
- If an issue arises that is specific to a platform that is not on the reference platform list, VMware may require direct access to the customer's environment to diagnose the issue.
Support for Apache httpd
- For all supported versions of open source Apache httpd, VMware provides technical assistance for the software, including the installation and configuration of the software, and, when purchased, VMware will provide developer guidance and recommendations on the usage of the software.
- For Severity Level 1 and Severity Level 2 software bugs and security vulnerabilities, VMware will investigate and devote reasonable efforts and resources to the verification, analysis, response, temporary avoidance, and full resolution and correction of the issue.