Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) Version 1.6.x
When trying to run cf ssh, you get the following error message:
Error opening SSH connection: ssh: handshake failed: ssh: unable to authenticate, attempted methods [none password], no supported methods remain
This error message is caused when the user does not have the permission to access the application with
Please check that the following conditions are met:
- The user has been given the SpaceDeveloper for the space that contains the application that is being accessed.
- SSH access has been enabled for the application. This can be confirmed with the command
cf ssh-enabled <app-name>.
- The space that is being accessed has SSH enabled. This can be confirmed with the command
cf space-ssh-allowed <space-name>.
- You need at least version 6.13 of the cf CLI to use the
cf sshrelated features.
- When using an external load balancer, it needs to be configured to redirect TCP traffic on port 2222 to the Diego brain Virtual Machine on port 2222.