The Benefits of Business Critical Support
The support industry is constantly evolving and at Pivotal Support, evolution is our methodology. We are always looking for ways to improve your customer experience and our support offerings. In this issue we want to talk about Pivotal’s Business Critical Support (BCS), an extension of our premium support. Business Critical Support provides a proactive support approach with a Designated Support Engineer (DSE), who is a Pivotal professional assigned to manage and enhance your product experience. Let’s take a quick look at the benefits of BCS, or you can select the image on the right to view a video.
How does having a Designated Support Engineer benefit your business?
- You have a technical expert, focused on supporting a specific Pivotal technology and your business.
- A DSE is your designated point of contact for support-related activities, inquiries, and root cause analysis. They provide regular incident feedback to you via care log and business reviews.
- They have the ability to log into your environment to troubleshoot and reduce potential problems before they occur.
Which customers benefit the most from using Business Critical Support?
- First-time customers needing additional deep technical product support, case management, and best practices guidance.
- Customers with recent staff turnover, technology skill gaps, or complex installations & upgrades.
- Customers who are operating Pivotal technologies in production environments.
Business Critical Support helps you:
- Navigate your environment by daily interaction, weekly reports (care log), case management, and dedicated guidance
- Mitigate and reduce support events through personalized hands-on support
- Improve understanding of Pivotal technologies, ways to best leverage available services like our growing Knowledge Base, and reinforce operational best practices to achieve maximum performance and stability of Pivotal products.
Working along with you, Paul Kato, Director, Global BCS Practice Lead, and Keyla Serrano, Manager of DSE Americas, find customers who engage with Business Critical Support to have a better service experience. By driving a proactive vs. reactive approach, we are dedicated to your success and truly care about making a positive impact on your product experience. If you would like more information about Business Critical Support and what it can do for your business, please contact Paul Kato, firstname.lastname@example.org.