Pivotal Web Services (PWS): All versions
You would like to change the credit card on file in your PWS account, or you have been using PWS, and you no longer wish to pay for the service.
PWS allows users to change the billing information for an organization, but it does not allow to remove billing information. Thus, if you want to remove your credit card information from the system, you have two choices.
If you wish to continue using the Organization
- Log into your PWS account via http://console.run.pivotal.io/
- In the drop-down menu on the left-hand side of the page, select the Organization you wish to update the credit card for
- On the right-hand corner of the page, click on Billing Report
- Your current credit card information is listed in this section of your account under Billing Information. Please click the 'Edit' button to update your credit card information
- Save your changes by clicking 'Save' button at the bottom of the page. The new credit card information will be verified, and the old card will be removed
If you do not wish to continue using the Organization
If you no longer wish to maintain the organization where your credit card information resides, you can simply delete the organization. This will remove both the organization and your credit card information from the system.
If you no longer wish to use Pivotal Web Services at all, you can follow the instructions here, which details how you can delete your PWS account.