All of the services provided through the Pivotal Web Services Marketplace are provided by third party companies and not by Pivotal. The first step to troubleshooting an issue with a service acquired through PWS is to determine where the problem lies. This article will break down the types of problems that you might see and who you should contact for that type of problem.
If you have any of these issues and require additional help, please contact Pivotal Support. Pivotal Support can be reached by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- errors or trouble provisioning or creating a service with cf or through the developer console
- errors or trouble deleting a service with cf or through the developer console
- errors or trouble binding a service to an application with cf or through the developer console
- errors or trouble obtaining the service credentials for a service bound to your application (this is often called "auto-configuration")
- trouble accessing the "manage" link through the developer console
- any other issues regarding the management of services through CF
If you have any of these issues and require additional help, please contact the provider for your service. Support information for PWS service providers can be found here.
- connection or network related issues when trying to use the service
- problems with data stored by the service
- problems with reliability or uptime of the service
- backing up or restoring data retained by the service
- any other problems regarding the service itself or the data it stores
For all billing related issues please email email@example.com.
Prior to submitting a support ticket with any party, you are encouraged to check the status page for both Pivotal Web Service and when available, for the service in question.