Pivotal Web Services (PWS): All versions
Customers can delete PWS Account by following the steps described in this article.
Note: Deleting your Pivotal account will remove access to all other Pivotal services (e.g. Pivotal Network, Support, etc). This will, in turn, delete all of your apps and services.
These steps are to be followed if you still have an Organization in your account. If you have already deleted all the orgs in your account, you will not be able to see the 'Billing Statement' button. In this case, please contact our support by emailing email@example.com. You will then be provided with a direct link, allowing you to delete your account.
1) Go to your Organization's "Billing Statement" page.
2) Click on "Delete my Pivotal account."
3) Confirm by clicking on "Delete" again.
4) You will receive an email from Pivotal Web Services.
5) Click the appropriate org links and go to Settings >> "Request to delete Org".
6) Confirmation screen.
7) Once you have deleted all of your orgs, go back to the email and click "here" in #2.
8) Confirm deletion one more time.
If you are already prompted to enter a credit card, you must first enter a valid credit card and then go into the Billing Statement to delete the account.