Pivotal Web Services (PWS): All versions
You no longer wish to maintain an organization on PWS.
PWS allows for a user who is the Org Manager to delete an organization. The following steps will walk you through deleting your organization.
- Login to http://console.run.pivotal.io/
- In the drop down menu on the left-hand side of the page, select the organization to delete
- Click on the 'Space' tab and go through each space in the organization. Stop any applications that are running and delete any paid services that you are using. Please note that deleting a service will result in losing any data stored on that service. It is not possible to recover data from a deleted service
- Once all the apps have been stopped, and services deleted, click on the 'Settings' tab
- Under the 'Settings' tab, click on 'REQUEST TO DELETE ORG' button located at the bottom
- You will then be asked to provide optional feedback on why you decided to delete the org. This information is highly appreciated as it helps our team to understand needs of the users and potentially improve/make changes to the services based on your direct feedback
- Finally, click on 'Delete Org' button to complete the process
- Once the org has been successfully deleted, you will see a green confirmation message displayed on the screen