- Pivotal Cloud Foundry versions 1.7 and 1.8
- Tomcat versions 7.x and 8.x
Monitoring the connector will help you determine tomcat container's performance and will help you tune your tomcat container.
This article provides the procedure for checking the values of Tomcat's connector attributes i.e. thread counts, timeouts, etc via JMX.
These are the steps to follow to be able to view Tomcat's connector attributes:
- Follow the procedure here to expose application's JMX.
- Make sure you are able to run jconsole under the section JMX in Step 1 (link).
- Go to MBeans Tab -> Catalina -> ThreadPool -> Select connector. A table with a list of connector attributes and its corresponding values will be shown.