- Pivotal Cloud Foundry Isolation Segment v2.0.0 - v2.0.3
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry Application Service v2.0.0 - v2.0.3
When installing Pivotal Cloud Foundry Isolation Segment tile along with Pivotal Application Service where router services are enabled, the following error occurs for the isolation segment deploy:
Task 2002 | 16:57:12 | Preparing deployment: Preparing deployment (00:00:03)
Task 2002 | 16:57:18 | Error: Unable to render instance groups for deployment. Errors are:
- Unable to render jobs for instance group 'isolated_router'. Errors are:
- Unable to render templates for job 'gorouter'. Errors are:
- Failed to find variable '/p-bosh/p-isolation-segment-5ef3ccdfc6e1011f2868/router-route-services-secret' from config server: HTTP Code '404', Error: 'The request could not be completed because the credential does not exist or you do not have sufficient authorization.'
When Pivotal Application Service tile’s route services configuration is enabled (in Operations Manager, PAS tile > Networking > Enable route services option), the Pivotal Isolation Segment tile deployment fails to retrieve the credentials for that service.
If route services are not being actually used, then disable it in the Pivotal Application Services tile configuration (Operations Manager > PAS > Networking > “Disable route services”) and retry the deployment. Otherwise, upgrade to a later version of the Isolation Services tile which contains the fix for this problem.