- Pivotal Greenplum Database (GPDB) Hourly
- Pivotal Greenplum Database (BYOL)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
This article is based on the deployment of GPDB on AWS via AWS Marketplace.
How to know what's the GPDB version of "Pivotal Greenplum" in AWS Marketplace.
When customers intent to deploy GPDB on AWS via Marketplace template, they may want to understand what's the GPDB version of "Pivotal Greenplum" AMI.
Step 1. Search the keyword "Pivotal Greenplum" in AWS Marketplace. Pick up the GPDB Software (by hourly or BYOL).
Step 2. Take Pivotal Greenplum (Hourly) as an example. Choose the version you are interested in "Launch" options.
Step 3. Click the link to Pivotal Greenplum Database AWS Marketplace Vx.x in the Release Notes. You will see "CloudFormation template version x.x is based on the Pivotal Greenplum Database version x.x.x.".
You can also get the detail information about the following in the Release Notes:
- Deploying Greenplum on AWS
- Greenplum on AWS Additional Features
- Greenplum on AWS Technical Details and History