- Pivotal Cloud Foundry 1.11.x and prior versions of vSphere
- Pivotal Application Service for Windows 2012R2 2.0 and prior versions
- Windows stemcell 1200.10 and above
You have finished creating a Stemcell Manually for your Windows Runtime. But, installation of the Windows Runtime Tile will fail with the following error message:
BOSH.Utils'. At line:1 char:1 + iex (get-content -raw packaging) + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (Open-Zip:String) [Invoke-Expres sion], CommandNotFoundException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CouldNotAutoloadMatchingModule,Microsoft.PowerSh ell.Commands.InvokeExpressionCommand Task 675975 Started Wed Mar 14 15:15:06 UTC 2018 Task 675975 Finished Wed Mar 14 15:24:50 UTC 2018 Task 675975 Duration 00:09:44 Task 675975 error Updating deployment: Expected task '675975' to succeed but state is 'error' Exit code 1
Based on the above error, it looks like the "unblock" was not run on the "Step 3- Install BOSH PowerShell Modules" during the stemcell build process.
You need to run unblock on the "Step 3- Install BOSH PowerShell Modules"
- Start "Powershell" in the Windows VM and run
<path-to-bosh-psmodules.zip>is the full path to the location you put the bosh-psmodules.zip file in your Windows VM.
- Unzip the archive and copy the
- Make sure Open-Zip works from the command line
- Create a new stemcell from the updated VM starting from "Step 8 - Sysprep and Applying Security Policies"