Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
PCF Operations Manager UI
This article explains how to SSH to the BOSH Director.
- Operations Manager Director Job should be running.
- Use the gcloud SDK or CLI and SSH to the Operations Manager Director (BOSH Director) VM running on the GCP environment.
- Create the Ops Manager Director VM Instance in your GCP environment.
1. Go to https://cloud.google.com/sdk/docs/quickstart-macos and install gcloud SDK and CLI.
2. Initialize Google Cloud CLI, using a user account with Owner or Editor or Viewer permissions to access the project. Ensure that the Google Cloud CLI can login to the project, for example:
# The following successfully opens a browser to the GCP console of your project:
$ gcloud auth login
3. Browse the GCP web console. Go to Compute Engine and to VM Instances. Click your VM instance name to expand.
4. Under Remote access, click the SSH dropdown.
5. Select "View gcloud command"
6. Use that command from your terminal like below:
$ gcloud compute --project "your-project-id" ssh --zone "your-zone-id" "name-of-your-vm"